From:
Margaret Lyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:47:03 -0400
The necessary tools needed depends on the position's scope of work.  If this
position is going to create exhibit plans only, an oversize computer monitor
and specialized graphic software might be all that is necessary.  If they
will be involved in exhibit construction, even if it is only mock-ups of
exhibit ideas, extra workspace and shop equipment like a table saw may be
necessary.

Margaret Lyman, Collections Manager
Mutter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/