From:
Jolly Roger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:59:16 PDT
Volunteer Coordinator - Part time

The New Zealand National Maritime Museum seeks an energetic person who has the experience and motivation to support and develop our Volunteer membership.

The person we require will enjoy a challenge, have excellent PR skills, be computer literate and prepared to work with a small and dedicated staff. You will be organised, outgoing and preferably have had experience in people management, in a service related field.

Job descriptions can be obtained  by writing to the address below or from Museum reception during public hours
Applications close July 26th and should  be forwarded to Roger Smith, Manager Programmes & Marketing, PO Box 3141, Auckland, New Zealand.

Email enquiries to: [log in to unmask]