From:
"Britton, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:20:44 -0400
I've bounced around upstate NY all my life an
Cookie cake - yum!

I've bounced around upstate NY all my life and didn't run across a

cookie cake or table until I landed in Western NY. I've seen them

primarily at weddings where at least part of the family is Italian and

they've been placed out along side the regular cake.