From:
Lucy Sperlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:04:57 -0700
I like Astrida's approach for the parka. I did an outfit like this once
and am trying to remember how we did it. For the leggings, I believe we
padded out the feet, and used dowels surrounded by ample padding in the
legs to stiffen them. Assuming that the feet are basically supported on
the floor of the exhibit case, the friction of the padding combined with
the semi stiffness of the leather legs, is enough to keep the pants
upright. You can attach a small screw eye to the upper end of the dowels
and hang them from the framework that is supporting the parka.

Lucy Sperlin