From:
Binnu Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 14:48:41 -0400
It might be of help if you could contact the Indian Museum in Calcutta
and also the Prince of Wales Museum in Bombay. The diorama approach was
bequeathed by the British in both these institutions and there is every
likelihood that diorama makers from England were involved in Museum
Development activities in the Indian sub-continent !
George Jacob
Museum Studies Program
University of Toronto