From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:50:22 -0800
I don't know if it's been covered, but I was wondering
(and don't know the answer).  If you give a volunteer
a "title" and you give them specific work to perform
for which you evaluate them, don't you run into the
possibility you might eventually have to pay them?

I'm thinking of the AOL volunteer monitors that wound
up suing AOL.

--- George Garner <[log in to unmask]>

Indigo Nights