From:
Tim Newbegin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 09:01:22 +1100
This message has been cross posted to a number of lists. I apologise for the
duplication and inconvenience.

Good Morning to you all.

I need some help please. I have developed a sudden interest in sporting
archives and/or museums and their acquisition and/or appraisal policies
and/or procedures due to the bequeathment of some sporting memorabillia
from the settlement of a deceased persons will.

I should state that the primary sporting interest appears to have been
football, of numerous codes, however there is a wide but limited range of
sporting interests displayed.

If you would be willing to provide access to your policies, would you reply
to me off the list. Also, does anybody know of a discussion list specific to
sporting archives??

I thank you in advance,

Tim Newbegin.

Remember the Golden Rule: Do it to them before they do it to you!!
Or if you like, organise theirs before they organise yours!!

Tim Newbegin,
Records Management/Archives Officer,
La Trobe University, Bendigo
phone:  (03) 5444 7564
fax:    (03) 5444 7777
email:  [log in to unmask]
mail:   P.O. Box 199, Bendigo, VIC, AUSTRALIA, 3552