From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:08:31 -0600
Tim,

How about a long, thorough blast from a good ol' carbon dioxide fire
extinguisher followed by a careful inspection and gentle brushing?  (Just
have to make certain the only contents of the fire extinguisher is carbon
dioxide . . . no harmful chemicals.)  But, from my understanding, you'd want
to do this before mosquito season as mosquitoes are attracted to carbon
dioxide.

Sincerely,
Jay

Jay Heuman, Curator of Education