From:
"Draper, Steven GS11-1CD Museum Dir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:28:56 -0500
All,

  Colin is correct the hardest stuff to get is our own materials. We have
began a policy of trade uniform for uniform. For example, if we want a US
Army uniformed used in Bosina. We will trade a new set of uniforms for the
old ones. Captured enemy gear is easily.  US Army regulation 608-4 provide
guidelines on what soldier, sailors and airmen can bring back as war
trophies.  In many case items confiscated end up bring sent to our museums.