From:
Jennifer Heslin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:53:34 -0500
For those institutions that provide equipment for the public to use for
their audio tours, what type of hardware do  you  provide and what are
the pros and cons and particular maintenance issues that we would need
to know about.

We are planning to provide free cellphones to the public to enable all
visitors to access our cellphone audio tour program as we felt that it
would be easier to maintain cellphones than ipods or other mp3 players
with headphones, wires etc.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer Heslin
Director of Retail and Institutional Sales
New Museum of Contemporary Art
210 11th Avenue - 2nd Floor
NYC, NY 10001
T 212.219.1222 x224