From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:04:18 +1300
Gia wrote:

>There's a sex museum in Amsterdam-The Netherlands.  I visited it once
>two years ago...kinda interesting and also kind of wierd going to a
>museum on sex.  Any way, have you tried to locate a web site?

Not half as wierd as the things that were going on INSIDE the so-called SEX
MUSEUM, the day I visited Amsterdam!  Must be a result of all those 'coffee
lounges' they have in the vicinity

Happy Christmas from
Dr Drum
DR DRUM'S NOT FOR PROFIT BOOKSHOP
Hundreds of MUSEUM titles on line and the NEW SECTION for ARCHAEOLOGY

http://members.tripod.com/~DrDrum_2/Bookshop.html