Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:01:14 -0700
Hey folks,

Seven years ago, through a unique set of circumstances, the project I was working on here at Disney "de-installed" SpaceSaver compact shelving from several collection storage rooms and set it aside in off-site storage (local to our Burbank studio) for future use in a planned expansion of our new building...which has never happened.

The new plan to demolish our off-site storage puts us in the position of disposing of this equipment....

I am not sure if it is intended as a give-away or a bargain sale, but if you are interested in acquiring some used shelving at (in the worst case scenario) a real deal of a price, or if you have questions, please drop me a note and I will make sure our Facilities guys contact you.  If you would like to come and see it, I am sure that can be arranged.

I am fairly certain you would have to arrange to pick it up, which would require a truck and helpers.  Some components are on pallets, some are not....

Best wishes,
Tim