From:
Hanna Regev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:28:30 -0800
One way of increasing museum visitations is perhaps dropping entrance fee.
This could have a major effect on access and will improve the demographic
picture especially in museums of modern art.

For those of you have dropped entrance fee, have you seen a surge in
attendance? I am interested to know how many are there who believe in this
practice/phenomenon?

Thank you,

Hanna