From:
Cheryl Desmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:18:05 -0500
Dear Marie,
Thank you for posting such a nice endorsement, and thank you Michael, for the follow-up post about your great experience!

However, it looks like somehow in that process Museum-L lost my original post with all of our contact info, so let me beg everyone's indulgence with one more post, just so my info is back on the list.

You may wish to explore our website:  www.incompanywithangels.org
Please email me directly to request an exhibit prospectus, and with any questions:  [log in to unmask]

-------