Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:57:10 +0000

From:          jirasri BOONYAKIET <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       EXHIBITION INSURANCE GOUVERNEMENT CAUTION

Hi, I am Antoine DESLIS and I am writing a thesis about
art insurance. My field will remain in FRANCE but I need to write
a study about US law of the exhibitions and the gouvernement caution.
I thank you to send me, if you got some interesting one, information on
this subject.
With all my thanks in advance, yours faithfully

Antoine DESLIS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Museum Security Network
http://museum-security.org/
http://www.xs4all.nl/~securma/
archive messages sent to the list:
http://museum-security.org/artcrime.html
Send a 'set digest' message to:
[log in to unmask] if you prefer receiving
MSN messages as a weekly digest.