From:
Christa McCay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2015 09:48:14 -0400
Amy,
Staff should not be required or even asked to become members.  The
board, on the other hand, should all be members of your institution.
The fact is staff paychecks comes from the institution, membership
money goes back into your institution, most likely a different line
item in the budget but still, so in reality you are just giving back a
portion of your own paycheck. Just my opinion.

Christa McCay, M.H.P.
Registrar
Marietta Museum of History
1 Depot Street, Ste. 200