From:
mariruth leftwich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:01:12 -0500
Nancy-
The Charlotte Museum of History went through a very similar experience two
years ago.  We went from a 5,000 square foot building that was used
primarily as a visitor center for our historic house to a 36,000 sq. ft.
building with three permanent galleries and two revolving galleries.  I'm
not sure what kind of information you are looking for specifically, but we
would be glad to try and answer any questions you have.

Mariruth Leftwich
Charlotte Museum of History and Hezekiah Alexander Homesite
www.charlottemuseum.org
(704) 568-1774