Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:30:58 -0400
M&T MUSE Awards are Calling All Developers

As the MUSE Awards enter into their 22nd year, the American Association of
Museum Media & Technology Standing Professional Committee renews its
long-standing commitment to these awards by developing the next generation
of online MUSE submission entry system. As one of the standing
professional committees of AAM, the Media and Technology Committee is
committed to supporting the museum field. We would like to collaborate
with a developer who interested in supporting our ongoing goal of
recognizing the exceptional work that is created throughout our community
worldwide.

We have taken the time to create a statement of work that highlights our
needs. While we do have funds available, our budget needs to remain quite
modest. Thank you in advance for your interest and your project proposal
submissions. We will be accepting proposals until September 3, 2010. If
you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please send your
questions and your proposals to [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Media & Technology Committee

http://www.mediaandtechnology.org/SOW/index.html

--