From:
Tom Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:22:57 -0500
For museums looking for quality content for their websites, there is an
excellent library of free art films (in streaming video format) available on
the site www.abovestream.com.  Any of the 500 films can be added to your
site by simply pasting a link into your pages, your site does not have to
host the videos on its server.

Thomas Chase