From:
Hill Stead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:04:06 EST
Dear fellow museum professionals,

I tried to post this last week, but I think it did not work, so I am trying
again.

Hill-Stead Museum, a National Historic Landmark located in Farmington, CT, has
two open positions (both full-time):

1. Director of Institutional Advancement
Responsible for providing development expertise to the Museum especially in
the areas of marketing corporate and foundation relations and earned income
opportunities. EOE

2. Director of Programs & Curatorial Services
Responsible for the collections, computerized registration and conservation.
Responsible for interpretive programming, supervision of an education
coordinator and archivists, collaborations with schools and other community
organizations. 3 years experience and a Master's degree preferred. EOE

If you are interested in applying for either of these positions, please send
your resume via e-mail to:

Hill [log in to unmask]

or via snail mail to:

Personnel, Hill-Stead Museum, 35 Mountain Road, Farmington, CT 06032.

If you have any questions about the museum, please feel free to e-mail me at
the above address. I will do my best to answer questions promptly. Please do
not call the museum.

Thank you,
D.P. Goodrich