From:
Arlyn Danielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 13:20:29 -0400
Dear Ruby Rogers:

I work at the Newseum in Arlington Virginia, and we have acquired and use
movie posters and lobby cards in our exhibit of how newspapers and
journalism have been portrayed in Hollywood moviemaking.  We also use old
film clips in our Bijou Theater.  If you are interested in learning more
about this let me know.

 Thanks, Arlyn Danielson
703-284-3712