From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:27:17 -0400
We've been touring a wonderful quilt show to rave reviews in this country
and abroad:  Quilts:  A Window to the Past, Curated by Victoria Hoffman,
opens at the Hudson River Museum in Yonkers, New York on September 18, 2002.
For more information and to book the exhibition, contact us at
www.artstaffing.com; click on exhibitions.  Cheers!  Geri Thomas

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
www.artstaffing.com