From:
EG4ELT83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 14:03:28 +0000
I am a new subscriber to the Museum-L list and after reading some of
the discussions think it may be of enormous help to my research.

I am an MA student in Museum Studies at the University of Leicester
and am just starting my dissertation on museums and the internet.

Originally, I decided to discuss how the internet can help to widen
access to museums but would like to consider the whole spectrum of
issues -  conservation, copywright etc. - before focussing on a
topic and writing up.

Has anybody done any evaluation of their museum's internet provision
which they would be willing for me to use as part of my study? Does
anybody have titles of relevant publications or articles which they
could recommend?

I would be grateful for responses to the above or just comments in
general on museums and the internet.

Thank you for your help.

Rachel Reynolds (e-mail address: [log in to unmask])