From:
"J./B. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:08:45 -0500
DrRaphael4 wrote:

> I have objects that need to be packed for shipment out to west coast I know
> very little about US Art but heard that a lot of the Packing staff at what was
> Fine Arts Express are no longer there or not quite qualified. Also how are both
> companies at making crates for a rush job. Somebody please advise ASAP.
> Goodnight

I used to work a lot with USArt and I found them to be friendly,
capable, and efficient; however, I never had a rush job for them.  If
you are in Boston or New York, or on their West Coast route, they are
terrific.  Another company that is likewise very good is D.A.D. (Direct
Art Delivery) out of NYC or Icon out of Chicago--both have done rush
jobs for me and done very well.

Julia Moore
Indianapolis Art Center