From:
Peter Stanbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:05:23 GMT+1000
Thanks for the message and interest.

I will send by air mail a copy of our report (the second, actually)
of Australian university museums and collections.  It is called
Transforming Cinderella Collections and deals with the management and
conservation of university collections.  It also reports that nearly
requarters of the 68 recommendations made in the first report
published two years ago (Cinderella Collections) have been inititated
or completed.