From:
Lois Brynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:56:51 -0400
John...

I was so pleased to see someone raise this issue. I work  on-and-off with
pals who are museum planners/master planners. They have been involved in
many major capital initiatives in the US and just commented last week....
"What is going to happen to all this lovely empty space in a few years."

Also, just a suggestion... small and mid-size musuems can increase audiences
served by:
       -- really thinking through programs in terms of life-long learning
(post-cradle to pre-grave)
       --forming consortia with ALL local/regional museums for cross-
trans-disciplinary programming.

Cheers,
Lois

Lois Brynes, Principal