From:
Tracy Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:44:38 -0500
Hi everyone. We currently have some (rather heavy) pedestal-base exhibit
cases in a room with a slate floor. In order to install exhibits, the
cases need to be moved a bit. The floor has been newly refinished and
there is now concern that we are going to scrape the floor during
installation. Does anyone know of something that we can place on the
bottom of the cases to prevent scraping? The slate on the floor has some
natural ridging that means the floor isn't perfectly flat.

Any thoughts are welcomed.

Thanks!
Tracy Sullivan

~~
Director, John Q. Adams Center for the History of Otolaryngology--Head and
Neck Surgery
Alexandria, VA