From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:54:37 -0700
You may want to take this question to the Americans
with Disabilities Act Law list.  While the primary
focus of the ADA list is the law itself, its
membership is comprised of members and advocates of
and for the disability community and have a myriad of
special needs.  Some are involved for the sake of
their children.  They may be able to give you the
answers you seek.

Enrollment info is contained here:
http://www.NeoSoft.com:80/internet/paml/groups.A/ada-law.html

=====