From:
Christy O'Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:52:55 -0500
We may also be interested in this information, please post responses
online Thanks!

Christy O'Shea
Event & Sales Coordinator
Minnesota Children's Museum
10 West 7th St.
St. Paul MN 55102
Phone:651.225.6036
Fax: 651.225.6006
WWW.MCM.ORG

Greetings Listers,
I am investigating the costs associated with ordering lapel pins with
our museum's logo on it, and I was wondering if anyone else can
recommend companies that they worked with or relate experiences they had
going through this process.  Your help is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Jim Sturgill
Manager of Education and External Relations
Mahoning Valley Historical Society

"Mission statements that fail to move rhetoric into action are written
on uncertain paper."  Bil Holton, Ph.D. in Leadership Lessons of Robert
E. Lee

Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).