From:
"Frank E. Thomson, III" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 21:50:13 -0500
The whole issue of museum behavior is linked to the conduct of people in =
society at large.  As viewing television at home has become the standard =
evening's entertainment, people behave differently in movie theaters.  =
They tend to act like they do at home, chatting, getting up more often, =
etc.  We may be a multi cultural society, but we have to live on the =
same streets, in the same towns.  How do we regain some consensus on =
public behavior that provides respect for others and freedom for our =
individual beliefs.