From:
Ron Twellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:25:17 -0600
How about putting each globe inside a plexiglass cube with holes to allow
people to stick their hands in and manipulate the globe?  The cube could be
fastened down and their wouln't be any way to removed the globe without
destroying the cube.
RT

Ron Twellman, Collections Manager
EAA AirVenture Museum