From:
Marc Bélanger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:29:33 -0500
AldrichPears Associates Ltd.
Vancouver, BC. Canada
AldrichPears Associates ltd.
Vancouver, BC. Canada

We looking for some new talent to add to our dynamic team.

Design Studio Manager

We require a person to assist in the management of the project flow in our
design studio. The studio has three component groups:
research/writing/exhibit development, planning and design, and graphics. The
Studio Manager job is primarily one of coordination: keeping project
administration files up to date, keeping track of project progress and
assisting the accounting staff in billing issues, working with project team
leaders and the management group on staffing requirements, and similar
tasks. Although the job would not involve significant design
responsibilities, the Studio Manager has to understand the flow of a
creative project and we would like somebody who has a design background as
well as management experience.

Email resumes to: rpears@aldric