From:
Valerie Lenethen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 14:55:52 -0400
Chris:

I am a member of the Marine History Information Exchange Group, better known as MARHST-L.

To subscribe send a message to "[log in to unmask]" with nothing in the subject and "subscribe marhst-l  (and your name) in the body of the message.

This listserv deals with maritime history and martime museums and has been around since 1995.

I think you'll find it very interesting!

Valerie Lenethen
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
Halifax, NS  Canada

>>> "chris.goodlett" <[log in to unmask]> 02/18/98 02:06pm >>>
Does anyone on the list know of any listserves for maritime history or, more
specifically, maritime museums?  If someone knows any addresses or possible
sources to find this information, please respond to me through museum-l or
offlist at [log in to unmask]

Chris Goodlett
Graduate Assistant
Forrest C. Pogue Public History Institute
Murray State University
Murray, KY