Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:42:38 GMT
Oh my, I can't believe this. I just found out that the Natl Park Service
has done/is doing what I've been laboring over for sseveral weeks...a
(Naval) Heritage Trail. I'm identifying all the sites from, say Norfolk
to Boston, that can be visited by people interested in the naval and
maritime heritage of the US.  These sites would include museums, historic
sites and houses, memorials, monuments, and other such. I had originally
planned to have all these sites published as a map'pamphlet/brochure, but
am now thinking of putting together a diskette which naturally could have
tons more info-graphics-etc. I would be GLAD to provide y'all with
whatever info would be helpful and perhaps you could share some of what
you're doing. By the way, we have talked with HABS/HAER about a
cooperative possibility. My name is Lisa Saunier, Director of Product
Development at the US Navy Memorial Naval Heritage Center, 701
Pennsylvania Ave NW, WDC, 20004.