From:
David Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:11:08 -0400
KNOWLEDGE CULTURE BULLETIN

Washington College of Law and Center for Social Media Present
“Untold Stories: Creative Consequences of the Rights Clearance Culture
for Documentary Filmmakers.”
Workshop & Film
Monday November 18, 4-6pm
Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C.
http://www.centerforsocialmedia.org.

David Green, Ph.D.
Knowledge Culture
www.knowledgeculture.com