From:
Mike Rhode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:08:46 -0500
The first article, by Connor and Rhode, deals with Civil War medical images
held in the National Museum of Health and Medicine (formerly the Army
Medical Museum) in Washington, DC and the changing use of these pictures
over the past 140 years.  31 images are included in the article.

Michael Rhode, Archivist
Otis Historical Archives
National Museum of Health and Medicine
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology