From:
Robert Mac West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:28:21 EST
The Winter 1999 issue of Informal Science, Inc.'s Traveling Exhibitions Report
now is available.  This semi-annual report lists over 300 exhibitions in
natural history, science, environment, anthropology and science and art as
well as over 60 exhibitions for and about children.  Each is described, with
size, cost, past venues and local contact information.  An annual subscription
costs $40.00. A subset of the full report deals only with the children's
exhibitions; it is $15. The entire database may be accessed and searched at
www.informalscience.com for a subscription fee of $75.  You may subscribe to
any or all of these on our web site or respond to me via email and I will send
subscription forms.

Mac West
Informal Science, Inc.