From:
"Fonda, Suzi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:50:49 -0500
Hi Liz:

Having just planned a wedding last July, I would suggest browsing some of
the various wedding planning websites such as:
www.ultimatewedding.com
www.weddingchannel.com
www.indiebride.com
www.theknot.com

Many of those sites have regional sections, so you may be able to find some
Ohio brides to talk to about these traditions.

Being from Connecticut, I have to say I'm not familiar with cookie tables
and such -- though it sounds yummy!

Best of luck,
Suzi (Dorko) Fonda
---
Suzi Fonda
Project Coordinator, Teaching American History Grant
Maxwell Library, Room 312
Bridgewater State College
Bridgewater, MA 02325
508.531.2166