From:
Terry Beamsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 13:00:27 -0400
It is a terrific program, a recommendation that I don't hesitate to make in
spite of the fact that I have begged to be included on the faculty only to be
denied because folks like David won't give up their slots.  It's hands-on,
real-world, comprehensive in its ability to expose one to the nuts and bolts
of collections care and management, exhibit design, pr, and much more, and
useful whether you're talking big museums or small.  The food is fabulous,
scenery terrific, liquid refreshment plentiful, and the faculty knowledgeable
as well as colorful (with a tip of the hat to Cindy Sherrill-Leo, Jack Leo,
Mary Frederickson, and other former and present faculty too numerous to
mention).  Do check it out!

Terry (Grose) Beamsley
Winedale Spring Class of '88
Registrar