From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:52:52 -0600
Before life intervened (i.e., a new job and total exhibit renovation) I had
proposed a session for last fall's AMM (Midwest region) Annual Meeting on
how decisions are/can/should be made about putting collections records
on-line.  (I really wanted to call it "How Much Do They Need to Know", but
conference organizers frown on that kind of "negative" thinking)   Vanessa
Burkhardt at the Indianapolis Museum of Art eventually chaired the session,
so you might want to contact her.   Also Robin Meador-Woodruff at the Kelsey
Museum in Ann Arbor would be a good source since I believe she in the
process of doing this.  I don't think Vanessa's on-line, but Robin can be
reached at [log in to unmask]

Janice

Janice Klein
Director
Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, Kendall College