From:
"Michaele T. Haynes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:01:56 -0500
Muses,
We recently had a request for information about exhibit reviews and the
like. The following post from another list cites the URLs for a series of
reviews. The rest of the message may also be of general interest.
Best.  Michaele

Michaele Haynes      [log in to unmask]
Witte Museum
San Antonio