From:
Peter Trowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:26:09 +0100
>I would also be interested in this information. Any responses on-list
>would be geatly appreciated. Thanks.
>--
>Daniel C. Danzig
>Development Associate
>Natural History Museum Foundation
>of Los Angeles County
>900 Exposition Boulevard
>Los Angeles, CA  90007
>Phone: (213) 763-3309
>Fax: (213) 746-2249
>Email: [log in to unmask]
>
>http://www.nhm.org

Re: Websites with Organizational Information

Glasgow School of Art's website at www.gsa.ac.uk might be of interest ? It
combines information concerning the School's educational facilities
(courses, programs etc.), with our increasingly important role as a cultural
and heritage centre, thanks to the reputation of Charles Rennie Mackintosh
(who was both a former pupil of the School and also the architect of its
main building.

Peter Trowles
Taffner Curator, Mackintosh Collection
Glasgow School of Art