From:
Leigh Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 22:21:49 GMT
Holly,
There is a Softball Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City.  I don't have the address or
number,
but I'll look it up for you if you are going to contact your leads.  I'm
embarrased to
admit that after living in OKC for 17 years I never went and visited there, so
don't really know how they run things.  But let me know if you want their
number.
Leigh Hardy

>   Holly Barlow <[log in to unmask]> writes:
 My partner and I are involved with deciding how to balance the museum
>  and Hall of Fame.  We are interested in learning how other Halls of Fame
have
>  accomplished this.  How are they set up?  How are inductees nominated and
>  decided upon?  How many are inducted each year?  How are the inductees
recogni
>  If you can help us answer any of these questions or provide us with any
sources
>  to look up we would greatly appreciate it.
>  Thank you,
>  Holly Barlow

Omnium Gatherum Membership  Management Software
A product of Chesley Merritt
Voice: (415) 564-9736
Email: [log in to unmask]
Fax:    (415) 731-4755