Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:13:19 EST
     Speaking for myself, and probably quite a few others out there,
     Listserv, by L-Soft International is viewed as one of the best
     packages out there. They have a wide variety of products and services
     to support everyone's needs. As a matter of fact, you are using one of
     their products right now! Their EASE-Home service is what is being
     used to run Museum-L. I use it to run ISEN-ASTC-L, the Informal
     Science Education Network for the Association of Science-Technology
     Centers.

     One thing that other packages do not deal well with is error handling.
     L-Soft's Listserv handles errors beautifully, minimizing the impact on
     the list owner. I highly recommend that you visit L-Soft's home page
     (www.lsoft.com). You could start your list today!

     -Steve

     Steve Eichner
     Research Analyst
     Association of Science-Technology Centers