From:
Melinda Simms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:09:36 -0800
Greetings to the list!

I'm hoping to see if there is anyone out there, posters or lurkers, who
have had experience with museum education and the homeschool community?

I'm working on a graduate school project researching the relationship
between museum education departments and homeschool parents and
teachers--primarily focusing on how museums can better represent themselves
to the homeschool community, and in turn how homeschoolers, parents, and
teachers can more fully utilize the museum as a teaching environment.

If anyone would be willing to discuss this with me further please contact
me here, or off line. Thanks so much.

-Melinda