Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 17:06:43 GMT
John Handley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>    Okaaaayyyy....so I can't spell.

>    Actually, I have a friend who spells his name Linden.  So there!

>    John Handley

John, his former home in Texas is a State Park, Lady Bird still lives
there, if she's still living.  The Texas Highway Dept. runs a tourist
info service out of the Capitol in Austin.  Also, Univ. of Texas
(Austin) has the LBJ library.
Hope this helps.  I feel he was very maligned over Vietnam,
yesterday's blurbs in teh news about wanting out of Nam in '64 and
knowing partisan politics would be the end of him if he did seem to
bear this out.