From:
Noel Poirier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:05:26 -0400
Recently the National Watch and Clock Museum inventoried and organized
interpretive panels from several of our past exhibits. These panels are
available for rent to museums interested in exhibiting watchs and/or clocks
from their collections. The subject areas covered include:

Tall case Clocks
American Watchmaking
Pillar & Scroll Clocks
Anniversary or 400-day Clocks
Clocks of Delaware

These panels were made in-house and by outside vendors and are in
excellent, ready to exhibit condition. The panels include history of the
manufacture of the related timepieces, timepiece identification and many
other subjects. If you are interested, a complete list of the available panels
can be made available.

We want to encourage as many museums and historic sites as possible to
exhibit their timepieces. We can also provide assistance in the proper
identification and handling of timepeices.

Noel Poirier
Museum Director
National Watch & Clock Museum