From:
"Jansonius, Remko (Vizcaya)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:16:51 -0500
I am following this thread with much interest, as I am at similar
crossroads. For our institution, the web module will be a very important
component when choosing collections management software.

I'd be interested in hearing what software combination people are using
for collections management AND making collections available on the web
(e.g. PastPerfect & Virtual Exhibit; iO & TriO; Embark & eMuseum/Web
Kiosk; others?)  What are you experiences? Is there a URL to view your
results on the web?

Thank you!

Remko Jansonius
Vizcaya Museum & Gardens