From:
"Traci L. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:37:30 -0800
Taking a second job is fine and dandy, don't get me wrong, I worked two jobs
while doing a graduate teaching assistantship and full time graduate course
work.  but, guess what, I don't make my bills working 50 hours a week and my
student loans( upwards of $30,000) are in deferment as I do not make enough
to make a minimum payment on them.  Sorry, where I live (tucson) I barely
make it on $20,000 per year.  By the way, I am still a student on top of
working as I try to get a phd so I can be even more underpaid.

Maybe I am ranting, ok so I am ranting, but its hard to swallow someone who
has a good job, telling me to work harder and get another job just so i can
do the job I love, in the first place.

T. Morris