From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 18:48:00 PST
I am interested in knowing how other Executive Directors or Director's
contracts are written.  My contract is for a year, and after the first
year, there has been no renewal.  It makes the job unstable.

I heard some director's positions are simply written into the bylaws of
the organization/museum and renewed automatically on appraisal.

If anyone could send me wording to the nature of how your contract, it
would be appreciated.  Thanks!!!

http://www.bmi.net/jpmarmt1/
John Martinson
http://www.uidaho.edu/~lnewbill/bp/ww.htm